Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fwd: FROM PUTTAPARTHI...THE WHOLE WORLD IS FALSE !!!


Through a friend, I met the then Governor's wife, Mrs. Reddy. The friend fixed an appointment for me with this esteemed lady. Then, the first thing Mrs. Reddy asked me was the reason for my visit. I told her that we wanted to start a Sri Sathya Sai Samithi in Bhopal.

 

She bluntly said, "I refuse to have anything to do with Sathya Sai. I don't believe in Him. Please do not expect any help from me." I was shocked! She was very curt. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and prayed as to what to do.

 

A voice inside told me not to give up. "You have to pursue, do not give up!" Though she tersely asked me to leave, I did not. I asked her the reason for her disbelief and she told me this: "I have been to Puttaparthi twice. I have also taken a friend of mine from Madurai to meet Sathya Sai Baba. The friend is the top man of Madurai Mills, a very rich person. I accompanied him and his family to Baba's ashram. He had a son, about 18-years old, who was very seriously ill.

 

The doctors had given up hope and said he will not live for long. So I told him about Sai Baba. He asked whether I could accompany him and ask Sai Baba to bless and cure him. At Puttaparthi, the mill owner got an interview with Baba. He asked Baba to bless and asked Him if He can cure him.

 

Sai Baba said that the boy would be all right, but the boy died. Why does He lie? Can He be God? If you convince me, I will help you."

 

I remembered another incident that I shall briefly share here. A lady and her daughter visited Puttaparthi. Her daughter was married for only 2 or 3 years, when the doctors diagnosed her with cancer. The mother was distraught. Swami called my sister who was serving there, and told her to take care of the duo. He told that mother that everything would be fine. However, after a couple of days, the daughter died!!!

 

My sister approached Swami and questioned Him about the promise He had made. Swami replied, "I am Mangala Swaroopa (embodiment of auspiciousness). How can I tell anything that is not mangala (auspicious)? I only speak the truth. There is no difference between falsehood and truth, as the false does not exist for truth. What you people are experiencing is delusion."

 

Swami told my sister, "Supposing I tell that lady that your daughter is going to die in five days or five months, she will suffer during the period night and day. Her daughter too will suffer for the duration. They will lose their sleep; they will be so unhappy, and would already start mourning. Have I come to disturb and create sorrow or have I come to give peace?

 

I cannot work with you people at My level of truth; you can't take it. This is not falsehood. For me, the whole Jagath (world) is false. Be it your problem or someone else's, they are false."

 

When I told her all this, there was a total transformation in Mrs. Reddy. She allowed the entire workforce of the Raj Bhavan (Governor's house) to join the class.

 

It was truly miraculous; the way SWAMI started the Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samithi in Bhopal.

 

PS: Interview with Mrs. Rani Subramanian, a devout and dedicated devotee for nearly 60 years, who originally hails from Tamil Nadu. Now 85 years old and fondly called 'Rani Ma' by Bhagavan. See Swami's old pictures.

 

http://media.radiosai.org/Journals/Vol_06/01NOV08/14-h2h_special.htm


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


No comments:

Post a Comment