Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fwd: FROM PUTTAPARTHI...I CAME WITH YOU INTO THIS WORLD !!!


DEC. '84. We were a group of 16 devotees from Australia, my family (Dr SARA PAVAN) and a few members of our Sai Centre. On the very first Darshan itself, Swami glided towards me and said, "Go," even before I could say a word!

During the interview I informed Bhagavan that we had come as a group from Sydney, most of us Australians of European decent and prayed to Swami to grant our group an interview and bless us with a discourse in English. We also promised Him that we would not trouble Swami with personal problems. Swami graciously replied, "Tomorrow."

The very next morning, Swami asked us to go inside and He followed us into the room. We were beginning to sit on the floor while He closed the door and switched on the fan Himself.

With a circular motion of His hand thrice, Bhagavan materialized vibhuti and poured it into the hands of most of us before He sat on His throne. He looked into each one of us penetratingly, like a divine scanner switched on to probe into the past of each one of us.

Then, by His tender looks, He melted away our fears and agitations to make us feel at home with Him, many of us with tears breaching its bounds. In contrast to His apparent formality and 'distance' at Darshan He was very informal and 'intimate' with us in the interview room.

There was such stillness in the air and Bhagavan broke the silence with His soft melodious voice. He spoke to us in chaste English without interruption for a very long time, starting with the words:

"I came with you when you came into this world …"

We were riveted to Bhagavan, and were in heaven and we could have stayed there forever. These words of Bhagavan Baba in DEC. '84 gave us a glimpse of reality.

"I came with you when you came into this world.
I am always within you, above you, below you and around you.
I have saved you from many a danger and you did not recognize Me.
Father, mother, son, daughter, husband, wife;
Brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, cousins;
Uncles, aunts, grand-parents, grandchildren;
I have specially chosen them all for you,
So that you will grow together,
Experience each other and evolve;
But not remain attached together for ever;
For, I take them away one by one,
As they fulfill their roles in your life.
Friends! They will be with you,
So long as you have wealth, position and power;
but will vanish even before you lose them.
I am still waiting for you totally unchanged
, as I was when you came into the world.
Come nearer and nearer to me, serve me
and be answerable to me and to me alone."

Dr. Sara Pavan is an Anaesthesiologist from Australia, serving at the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prashanthi Nilayam since 1993.

http://media.radiosai.org/Journals/Vol_04/01MAR06/i-came-with.htm


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


No comments:

Post a Comment