Sunday, February 1, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...TEST MY OMNIPRESENCE !!!

Once, when my husband was on a tour - he had to tour the whole of Madhya Pradesh – my son became very ill, and had 103-104 degrees fever for 5 days! One doctor came and saw him, and at first he thought that it was malaria, and then he said it was influenza; he couldn't find the precise cause. So he went on treating, but my son didn't respond to any medicine!

Then, on the 4th day, he came and told me, "I suspect it could be typhoid."

My son was maybe 5 or 6 years old, and his fever was not coming down at all! He became delirious! His brain was a muddle. He could not recognize people; he didn't know what was happening. He would say all sorts of irrelevant things! He didn't recognize I was his mother; he just looked at me and was running away from the bed and was babbling! I was trying to put him into bed, but he wanted to run! I was worried and wondered what had happened to him!

Then immediately, Baba's thought came in my mind: 'I told you to test My Omnipresence! Now is the time for you to test! Go and pray to me.' Not that I heard a Voice or something; it just came into my own mind. I told the maid to somehow manage and look after the child, and I will just go and pray, and return.

So I went to my shrine - it was 9 o'clock - and I talked to Swami: "Swami, You said to test Your Omnipresence. Today I need Your Omnipresence, because this child is behaving so queerly! I can't even understand what is happening! I want your help!

You must fulfill 3 conditions of mine! One, when I go back now, he should be fast asleep; he shouldn't be running and saying all sorts of things! Then I will know you are Omnipresent.

"The 2nd is, when I get up in the morning, and when I check his temperature, it should be normal – exactly 98.4 – I will not even accept a 99! The temperature usually goes up again in the afternoon. So when I will test again in the afternoon, and in the evening, it should be continuously 98.4! He should be absolutely normal in every sense! Then I will believe you have helped him."

Swami had told us that to contact Him, you have to do japa, chant His Name. He is hridayavaasi, the Indweller and He is listening not just to me, but everybody else too, because He is within everybody. So the message will reach Him.

Then I got up and returned to the bedroom, and I found him fast asleep! Then I asked my maid: "When did he go to sleep?" She said: "Amma, a few minutes after you went, he went off to sleep." And in the morning too, he got up very normal! None of that babbling was there! He recognized me as he has always been! I took his temperature in the afternoon and evening – it was 98.4! What more did I need?

Apparently at that time, Swami was in Venkatagiri, with the Maharaja of Venkatagiri and He was talking to them at 9 o'clock. He used to stay with Venkatagiri and Kumara Raja (the King's son) during the festival of Sri Rama Navami. Maharaja used to take Swami by car to Venkatagiri.

So at that time, when I prayed at 9 o'clock, Swami was talking to Maharaja of Venkatagiri, and He went into a trance! He just fell back and they couldn't understand what happened!

When He came around, they asked Him: "Swami, what happened?" They had heard about HIS trance but had not witnessed one till then. So they asked Him: "Was it a trance? Did you go anywhere?" Swami confirmed this.

Swami replied: "One of My devotees, Rani Maa, was in great trouble" - He told them my name! He said, "Her husband has gone on a tour; he is not there, she is alone with her two children. Her boy has got delirium from high fever. She is very worried and troubled. So she prayed to me: 'Swami, come and show me Your Omnipresence!' So, I went and saved the boy. Now the boy is alright!!!"

A devout and dedicated devotee for nearly 60 years, Mrs. Rani Subramanian, came to Bhagavan Baba as early as 1950. 85 years old now and fondly called 'Rani Maa' by Bhagavan, her life is a treasure-chest of scintillating experiences from yester years.

PS: Spiritual life is a Divine life where you are connecting yourself with the Source all the time! That is, thinking, talking and functioning from the level of Divinity. You must test My Omnipresence." You have earned My Grace only because you have worked with your Self, but you have to pass a very big exam – the Ph. D; the last one. Look at 1 step only! Don't look ahead! Just look 1 step forward!" - SWAMI

http://media.radiosai.org/Journals/Vol_06/01MAY08/14-h2h_special.htm


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment