Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...RAJA REDDY INCIDENTS !!!

Among the few fortunate devotees, who came to Swami in the early years of His avatharhood, Mr Raja Reddy is exceptional. He was one of the most privileged who came to Bhagavan as a teenager and continued to stay in the Divine Presence enjoying His blissful divine proximity for nearly three decades. In his words:

Once I had a difference of opinion with Baba – you know ego coming out! We were stationed in Bangalore - in one devotees' place. And I took it so much to heart that I thought I must back off! And in fact, I did back off. I took a 3 hour bus journey to return to my home.

But half way through the journey, as I was having a snack in a way-side hotel, I don't know what happened! My whole heart was being wrung like a wet towel. I could not stand it! Automatically tears started flowing from my eyes unendingly.

So much so that the other inmates at the hotel thought:  'Poor fellow; he must be suffering from some agony!' The tears would not stop.  It was a ceaseless flow. I could not stand it anymore; I was finished! I took the next bus to Bangalore and said, "Come what may, I am going back to Baba!"

When I reached, I saw Baba sitting quietly on the bed, writing a letter to me! Yes! He was writing: "Where will you leave me and go?" 

From then on I decided - He is the supreme indweller! And nothing can be done without His permission. When He has your heart under His control, you can't do anything! You're finished. Your brain doesn't work. So that's how it happened and that's when I decided: "I will not go anywhere without Your Will – it can't be done!"

He knows absolutely everything; it was something fantastic! And you know all the rest of it – whenever a thought rises in the mind of any one of the devotees sitting there, it at once gets registered there in Baba's Solar Consciousness; so much so that He reacts immediately!

For instance, my wife, and my son – they have also had such experiences. Once Swami was giving an interview; and He called my wife too. There were some rich people around Him. Then she had a faint thought in her mind: 'He gives special attention to rich people!'

Swami was talking then about something else, but He immediately turned to her as if following her thought and said: "Why? Because under them there are so many other people who are working; and they will all be benefited by it!"

Everybody working under the rich person can get influenced!!! So many people will be benefited if one at the helm is corrected. Naturally, His heart goes out to other people also; so they also stand to benefit. So, instead of catching every small ant, catch hold of the queen ant! That's what Baba is doing; and that's what Swami Vivekananda used to do too.

Gradually he put me in bhajans and in driving His car and looking to His various duties; getting His bath ready and His bed, and so many other opportunities! He has been immensely graceful to me – giving me all those chances to do seva, and so it went on.

It was in Ooty and Baba was relaxing on a cot; only we two were there in the room.

Baba said: "If you are a devotee of Vishnu, you will see the parama-jyoti (Supreme light) coming from my heart; if you are a devotee of Shiva, you will see it from my forehead – where the third eye or the Jnana netra (eye of wisdom) is located." I, of course, saw a jyoti (Divine light) in the heart area, as I have been a devotee of Lord Krishna right from the very beginning.

I told you I am a born skeptic! I wouldn't yield that easily; I have an ego too! After Baba went out of the room, I took His torch which He had kept under the rug. I thought: 'Will it give me the same effect? Let me try it!'

Immediately Baba caught me red-handed! He came inside and said: "What shall I do to make you believe?"

http://media.radiosai.org/Journals/Vol_05/01OCT07/14-h2h_special.htm#

 

PS: VIBHUTI has been sent to SRILANKA, KERALA, CHENNAI and CALIFORNIA (USA)


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment