Monday, March 2, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...COUPLE OF RESPONSES...

Thank you so much for that thrilling account on the queen. It is one of the best tributes I have read and it taught me a good deal! (The queen of bhakti music)

 

Sairam
Dr.Vasantha Nair
vasantha61@gmail.com

 

Sir, Yesterday, I got wonderful Swami Ji's Blessings photos through mail from your good selves.

 

Today, I got His Blessings along with "Prasadam" and His wonderful photos. 

 

So nice of you and million and trillion thanks to you.

 

I am still searching words from Dictionary to express my pleasure and thanks...

 

If God in the form of Sri Sai be with us who can be against us?

 

rgds,

R.Ganesan.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment