Friday, November 20, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...VIBHUTHI PRASADAM TO FATHER !!!

Swami's wonderful ways touches each and everyone of us, each and everyone of us who have come into Bhagawan's Divine Fold have been touched by Swami's Divine leela's one way or the other, everyone of us have been Touched by Swami's Divinity, that Divine spark is enough to make all of us be with Swami throughout our lives and Beyond.

 

In 1982, when I was a Student in Swami's college in Prasanthi Nilayam, Swami had hardly spoken to me even once, But Sitting in the Portico of the Prasanthi Mandir(Before Kulwanth hall was built) and having Swami's Darshan's everyday was a wonderful experience out of the world, During the start of that semester, My parents had come to

Prasanthi Nilayam and Swami out of the Blue called them for an interview, Swami told me to "Sit where I was" when I got up to go with my parents, In the interview, Swami said that "I will always be with you always, Don't worry", wonderful Soothing words from Swami.

 

Just before my parents were leaving the Next day, Swami called me in front of the Portico and gave me Vibuthi Prasadam and specificaly told me that "Give it to your father", As My parents were leaving immediately after evening Darshan, I disastrously kept that Vibuthi packet in my pocket and did not even recognise it the next day. My parents suffered a disastrous accident just on the outskirts of my town where I lived ,Although my Mother survived with minor Bruises, my father suffered major head and leg injuries, I got the news in the Morning via telegram and was devastated.

 

As I sat for darshan asking for permission to go to my place, Swami did not even glance at me even though I sat in the front of the Portico, That night I hardly slept, My parents were in hospital and here Swami did not even look at me forget about giving permission to go home and be with my parents, the next day I took special permission from my warden to go for morning darshan, Swami did not even look at me even though I got up twice, I thought that I should leave in the afternoon bus, I lied to the warden that Bhagawan had given me permission and that I have to leave, the bus was at 05.00 P.M in the evening, just as I took my luggage to board the Bus in the Bus stand, one of the Students ran towards me saying that "Swami was calling me", I ran to the Portico of the mandir immediately, Swami was in the interview room then, Just before bhajan Swami came out and said" Where is the Prasadam that I told you to give your father?, where is it?, Did you give it, No. you think I tell you something simply, If you would have given the Prasadam to your father, Things would not have come to this stage, Why are you leaving without telling me?, You think I do not know,It paines Swami a Lot, seeing his Boys lying to him, If something happned to you, what should I answer your parents, I told them yesterday that I will take care of you. See I had to give the Prasadam to your father myself"(These are the exact words of Swami as I remember them word to word even today and also I wrote them in my diary).

 

So saying Swami told me to go and then said "Don't worry tell your Amma and Nanna to come for the Birthday", Swami gave me Namaskar and then put His hand on my head. I left For my place, when I reached there in the night, My father was consiuos but both his legs were fractured, He told me that "A Person whom I knew" had come and given the Doctors Prasadam to give it to Him an said that "He should take it everyday". My father recovered and came for Swami's Birthday,Swami gave my Father namaskar and Prasadam.

 

That is the will of the Lord, that is How Swami touches Lives, that is How Swami's Love touches us and everyone. Can anyone tell me that if one is touched by Swami's Grace in such a way like Me as mentioned above and as many of you have also experienced how can anyone of us say that one should leave those people who try to malign Swami's name, Of course none can do so but I feel that It is the duty of all of us to try to do something in our own small way to show our Gratitude and Love for Bhagawan who has given us so much Love in our lives.

 

KUMAR MAHADEVAN

Om Sai Ram

 

Peace cannot be spread or promoted by anyone. The best that can be done is to show the way to others, to inform others of its sweetness. How can another's hunger be appeased by your eating food? The diner alone derives satisfaction from the dinner. Peace too is of such a nature. Love and fortitude are enough to confer peace. Let these virtues saturate your thought, word and deed. That is the way to establish world peace. Through world peace, individual peace can also be established. - SWAMI

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment