Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...NICE RESPONSE TO 'I'M GOD' !!!

Good song and good message. Swami Vivekananda also said:" Every man is divine. It is a sin to call a man a sinner". What everyman should do is that in the last but one line, one's own name should be inserted. For example, I should say, "I am Rao, I am Rao, I am Rao; I am God " etc. That is the real purpose  of Bhagawan Satya Sai Baba, not that you and I should praise him as God, even though he is That. His aim is that we should all recognise our divinity within.  Those who have followed this message since July 28, 1999 ( for over ten years) would have seen a great change in their life, if they are alive. Bye Sairam!
KANKIPATI SRINIVASA RAO
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment