Monday, October 26, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...I AM GOD !!!

I am God! I am God! I am not different from God!
Grief and anxiety cannot affect me.
I am always content. Fear cannot enter me.
I am Satchidananda! I am pure Existence, Knowledge and Bliss.
I am Omnipotent! I am all-powerful; nothing is impossible for me!
I am Omniscient! I am all knowing;
I am Omnipresent! I am present everywhere. I pervade this universe!
I am Krishna! I am Christ! I am Buddha!
I am Sai! I am Sai! I am Sai!
I am God! I am God! I am God!

Every one of you Try saying that ten times a day, and see how changes come over your life and how fast your life changes.

- From Bhagawan's Guru Poornima discourse on July 28, 1999 at Prashanti Nilayam.

Om Sai Ram

This cosmos is a vast exhibition. It is the creation of the Lord. All are entering this exhibition and taking whatever they choose. Some seek jobs, others wealth and so on. They are content to take objects of their choice.

When you have entered the cosmic exhibition, you must seek the Divine. Then, the whole Universe becomes yours. You must seek that which is lasting and unchanging. There is no meaning in going after one thing after another. There is no end to that process. There is no satisfaction in that. What you acquire today loses its charm the next day and you desire something new. But once the Divine is attained, all things are obtained.

GOD IF YOU THINK GOD YOU ARE. THINK GOD. BE GOD.

 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment