GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE 'VIBRO HEALING SYSTEM'
1. The VIBRO HEALING SYSTEM is an alternative system of medicine & is believed to be the medicine of the future.
2. This has been blessed by BHAGWAN profusely several times & is being practiced in PRASANTHI NILAYAM for nearly 15 years with amazing & remarkable results. Now available in BANGALORE as well. (Absolutely free)
3. There are as many as 108 different remedies for various illnesses or DIS – EASES or imbalances of the mind & the body organs.
4. These vibrations can heal & cure at 3 different levels: PHYSICAL, MENTAL & EMOTIONAL IMBALANCES.
5. OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
· Treats at the root level, at the very subtle level of vibrations within the human body.
· 'ZERO' side effects.
· The pills contain only subtle vibrations & no medicine as such & hence no side effects are there.
· It retards recurrence of the problem.
· Strengthens immune system.
· Detoxifies the body
· Can be had along with any conventional allopathic medicine. Please do consult if you're having any other form of treatment.
6. Avoid coffee. (At least during the course of taking these pills)
7. Just 1 pill at a time would suffice (keep it under the tongue & do NAAMASMARAN) & avoid food 20 minutes before & after taking the pill. Intake of Water is fine. If you're having more than 1 remedy, give a gap of 10 minutes between the two of them.
8. Avoid touching the pill & don't expose them to sunlight.
9. Keep the plastic bottle at least 3 – 4 feet away from electric or electronic gadgets like Computer, TV, Fridge, Mobile phone etc… Their radiations would affect & reduce the effectiveness of the medicine.
10. Drink plenty of water.
11. Eat when you're hungry & eat in moderation or avoid as much as possible especially when it comes to items prepared from Maida. Also avoid Fatty foods & junk food & be moderate with sugar & salt.
12. Above all, just PRAY. Finally it's neither the medicine nor the giver who cures…It's only SWAMI'S BLESSINGS AND HIS GRACE.
OM SRI SAI RAM
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB