Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...HIS GOLDEN WORDS !!!

HIS GOLDEN WORDS…

The six inner enemies - desire, anger, greed, infatuation, pride and jealousy are responsible for one's misconduct and suffering. If one behaves in the same way as animals, in what way is one superior to them? When one makes proper use of intellect, one will not suffer. All matters relating to the world are like passing clouds. When God is present in everyone and everywhere, how is that one faces hardship and misery? The reason is that one has filled their heart with bestial tendencies. One has to drive them out and cleanse the heart. 

For instance, in a tumbler filled with water, if you want to fill it with milk, the water has to be poured out. Similarly in order to fill your heart with noble feelings, you have to get rid of the evil qualities.

Any number of examples can be given to prove the existence of Divinity. Who made the chillies hot and spicy? Who is the cause of bitterness in Neem and fragrance in flowers? These are simple examples for the manifestation and expression of Divinity. Every object in the world has a unique attribute which proves the existence of Divinity as its very life principle. You do not need to undertake any particular Spiritual Practice in order to visualize Divinity. When you understand the Divine Principle in full, you can worship God in true sense.

When you respect and love an individual, they will respect you and love you in return. But, when you love and respect everyone, God Himself will respect and love you. You should make efforts to become recipients of God's Love. One should not pray for temporary results. Instead, one should pray for Divine Grace with pure, steady and selfless devotion. Once you have Divine Grace, you can achieve anything. If you aspire to attain God, you have to make efforts to acquire the necessary eligibility. That is the essence of true spirituality. SATHYA SAI BABA

FEW RESPONSES…

 

1.    Very appropriate time that this mail (I KNOW EVERYTHING) came when I was praying the whole day to Swami whether he can communicate with me and tell me that he knows that I'am undergoing this problems at office etc.

Ranjini K

 

2. Sai Ram Sir,

 

Can you please send me BRAHMAARPANAM Mantra and the meaning.

JAI SAI RAM

Prabhakaran Loganathan

 

3. sairam,

 

Really it is wonderful and true.  Yeah!  Is there our Sai Is near by us to give whatever we need then why should we worried and get anger and desire on worldly unnecessary things.

 

Please send me the Brahmaaarpana Mantra and Udhi to my address please.

Thank you all

Sai Ram.

Mrs Kuppibai Ranganathan

 

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

 

4. Sai ram. I am udhayanayahan from Sri lanka. Please give us the Brahmaarpanam Mantram again.

Some devotees ask me this mantram. Your information is very useful. Thanks again.

Udhaya

 

  1. JAI SAI RAM

 

My Dear Sir,

 

I am so GRATEFUL to our Beloved LORD for making you His instrument to enlighten me on this mantra. Thanking You, so much. Your Service to Devotees who are in so much thirst for ""SPIRITUALITY" IS VERY GREAT.

 

 May I request you for this favor Pl.? I am in Sri Lanka, by Bhgavan's Grace shouldering responsibilities as National Spiritual Coordinator. I am making every effort to play this role well, in terms of Bhagavan's expectations. But, I need guidance.

 

Dear Sir, please guide me with what & how I should do this in order I feel I am doing right in the perspective. I am sure you would be happy to assist me, by Bhagavan's Grace.

 

Prabhakaran Loganathan 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment