Friday, July 31, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...VIBHUTI SEVA ...

1.    Sairam,

I can go and give, else I can courier.

 

I'm staying in Chennai.

 

Sairam,

Mrs.Sasikala Ravivenkatesan        

 

2.    Om Sai ram
I will certainly go and give Vibhuti to the lady.regards, ramanathan
PS- Can I give it by this evening?

H.Ramanathan

 

 

3.    Dear Sir
om sai ram .I need vibhuti for my daily use. please send me vibhuti to the following address
thanking you
DR G P MAZUMDER
113A. MAHATMA GANDHI ROAD
(KARUNA MOYEE. BEHIND SAKTI SWEETS)
KOLKATA --700082

PS: Please confirm if any CHENNAI resident has gone & given Vibhuti. Similarly in case anyone can give it in KOLKATA...
Our postings aren't very regular since we're doing HOSPITAL SEVA.
MODERATOR
OM SAI RAM

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

4 comments:

  1. Sairam i am isha shukla i need swami's vibhuti my adress is gandhi nagar plot 112 nagpur maharashtra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sai Ram I urgently need vibhudi for my daily use please send it to Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sai ram i need vibhuti for my daily use can you pls send it asap please.
    Kindly send it to iit kharagpur if possible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Om sai ram.
    I am Priti verma from Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh. I need swami's vibhuti for my personal use. Can anyone send it to me. My address is:
    Priti Verma
    Saffron A 102 Niho Scottish garden ahinsa khand 2 Indirapuram Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh 201014.

    ReplyDelete