Thursday, July 9, 2009

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...SWAMI'S GOLDEN WORDS !!!

SWAMI'S GOLDEN WORDS!!!

 

You are not born for shedding tears. Hence you should also leave this world happily. Why should you have to worry about the ephemeral things like wealth and property, which are physical, fleeting, and impermanent? Such an attitude is unbecoming of a human being. These are all gifts from God.

 

There are four concepts that you must always keep in mind: the vyakthi (the individual), samashti (society), srishti (creation) and Parameshti (God). The srishti emerged out of Parameshti. From srishti came samashti, and samashti itself consists of vyakthi. Without vyakthi there can be no samashti. Hence, ultimately these are all God's gift. Are we making any efforts to shed tears for the sake of God? No. we are worried about passing clouds, which are ephemeral. This is not the true nature of a human being.

 

Never forget spirituality under any circumstances. Only spiritual life can confer peace and happiness. It is said "Bhajana bina sukha santhi nahi….."  Peace and happiness can be attained only by singing the glory of the Divine Name and not by wealth or worldly possessions. Worldly education aims at providing physical comforts only. - SATHYA SAI BABA
 

A FEW RESPONSES…

 

1.    DEAR SAIRAM
PLEASE SEND ME SQ CONTINUOUSLY. I HAVE NOT GOT AFTER 29TH JUNE.
SAIRAM

ganesh balyou 

 

2.    Dear Sairam,

Thank you very much.
Today, I have received the 'Udhi' from you. When I came back from office very tired, I was very much overwhelmed to receive the 'Udhi'.
Thanking you, once again,

Sairam.

R MOHAN RAJ

 

3.    Dear Sairam,

 

This message is absolutely wonderful.... (THE ANT & THE CONTACT LENS) words cannot describe the beauty of the message that has been summarized.......  When good things happen to us, we never ask "Why me, Lord?" but when problems hit us we immediately cry out, 'Oh Lord, Why me?' 

Rgds

Akshaya

 

4.    Dear Sir:   Thank You for your E-mails-they are very good.   I wanted to request Vibutti again--I will send a money order if you wish as a Donation and appreication for your time and efforts.
My mailing address is   Brian J. McGuire, P.O. Box 514, Mt. Shasta, Ca., 96067

Namaste: 

Brian

 

5.    Sairam

I just got a forwarded mail from my brother.  Sairam, kindly add me to your mail list and send me all the lessons what Swami wants to teach us.

 

I have got spiritual quotient 50 & 54 forwarded from my brother.  Kindly send me the rest of it & enable me to get Swami's lessons and that I can say that to my Balvikas children.

Loving thanks & Sai regards
Saiprakash & Gayathri

 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
 To post to this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment