Saturday, February 20, 2010

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...LINGOTHBHAVAM

I had been told that every year, one or more Shivalingams have materialised in Baba's body at this sacred period of Shivaratri. He ejects the lingams through His mouth for all to observe. They are always hard, being made of crystal clear or coloured stone and sometimes of metals like gold or silver.

At six o'clock Sai Baba, accompanied by a small group of disciples, came onto the Shanti Vedika and soon after that the speeches began. It was about eight-thirty, powerful electric lights illuminating the group on the platform, when Sai Baba rose to His feet. First He sang a sacred song in His sweet celestial voice that touches the heart. Then He began His discourse speaking, as He always does on such public occasions, in the Telugu tongue.

On the platform Mr. Kasturi was busy making notes of the address which would be published later in both Telugu and English. Sai Baba's eloquence had been flowing in a steady stream for some half-hour when suddenly His voice broke. He tried again but only a husky squeak came. Bhajan leaders among the devotees, knowing what was happening, immediately gave voice to a well-known bhajan and then the great crowd joined in.

Baba sat down and drank from a flask of water. Several times He tried to sing, but it was impossible. Now He began to show signs of real pain. He twisted and turned, placed His hand on His chest, buried His head in His hands, plucked at His hair. Then He sipped some more water and tried to smile reassuringly at the crowd.

Some men around me were weeping unashamedly and I myself felt a flow of tenderness towards the being suffering there before us. I could not grasp the full significance of the event that caused the agony, nor perhaps could most of the great crowd watching, but to understand a thing with the mind is one matter and to feel its meaning in the bones and blood is another. Inwardly I felt that I was sitting at the very heart of something profoundly significant to mankind.

So, instead of blurring my eyes with the tears of sympathy, I kept them fixed on Baba's mouth; my whole attention was glued to that point so that I would not miss the exit of the lingam.

After about twenty minutes, I was rewarded. I saw a flash of green light shoot from His mouth and with it an object, which He caught in His hands cupped below. Immediately, He held the object high between His thumb and forefinger so that all could see it.

A breath of profound joy passed through the crowd. It was a beautiful green lingam, and certainly much bigger than any ordinary man could bring up through his throat. Sai Baba placed it on the top of a large torch so that the light shone through its glowing emerald-like translucency. Then, leaving it there, He retired from the scene.

Mr. Kasturi, who had been present on the platform of the Shanti Vedika when it was produced, described it thus later, in print: "An emerald lingam, three inches high and fixed on a pedestal five inches broad that had formed itself in Him (Baba), emerged from his mouth to the unspeakable joy and relief of the huge gathering."

Reference: "Sai Baba: Man of Miracles" by Mr. Howard Murphet. Page: 43-49 (Paperback Edition). Published by Macmillan India Ltd, 1972.

You should have the firm faith that you are the Messenger of God. Propagate Swamis message to the entire world. Some people may like it and some may not. Do not bother about what others say, be it "yes" or "no." 'No' and 'yes' relate only to you, but for Sai everything is yes, yes, yes. There are no defects in God. All words and deeds of God are perfect. You see the reflection, reaction and resound of your feelings. They are psychological in nature. God always gives good alone. Understand and experience this truth. SATHYA SAI

 

 

·        OM SAI RAM"

My Lord Sai Ram,

 

The mails are receiving from you are very effective and giving me and my family much courage. I pray you to kindly keep sending regular mails at least one per day.

 

With Pada Pranams to your Lotus feet,

 

Yours,

 

M Pulla Reddy

 

·        Dear Mr.Premsai,

 

I am deeply impressed with Sathya Sai Baba's magical healing power. I have a small request with you. My father is having a block in heart, Dr's don't want to operate on him saying he is weak; I want to write a letter to baba reg. this. Please send me a proper communication method so that my request & letter reaches baba's Hands so that he will read & cure my father also. Please I want this help from you,

 

Thanks

 

Regards,

santhosh

 

·        OM SRI SAI RAM

 

Thank you sir,

 

 

           I am Glad,

 

This should go world wide...

 

 

Thanks once again,

 

Regards

Madhukar.G

 

·        Belief is God.

Subhash Patel 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "premasai.gurukulam" group.
To post to this group, send an email to premasai_gurukulam@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premasai_gurukulam+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/premasai_gurukulam?hl=en-GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment